Enjoy lunch, networking and an educational and inspirational discussion on The Well for Life Living with Tina McDermott.
Thursday, April 4th - 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Walden Country Club
1500 Riedel Rd., Crofton, MD 21114
$21/Member and $26/Non-Member
You want to be powered up to be WELL and stay WELL and improve your health, wellness, and well-being, now and in the future. While much of medicine is focused on diagnosing and treating disease, this living lecture provides a proactive approach for you to optimize your own well being.
- During this powerful lecture we will work together to:
- Create a crystal clear vision for the kind of life you want to live, healthy, vibrant and free.
- We will uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your health and wellness efforts and keeping you sluggish and overweight.
- Leave this lecture fully renewed, inspired and ready to finally be healthy once and for all.
- Learn to improve your nutrition, physical activity, social relationships, sleep, stress management skills, and more.
Tina McDermott is committed to helping women and men who are suffering from injuries; back, neck, shoulder, hip, knee, and especially pelvic organ prolapse. People who just want to get their life back. She trains clients in her charming personal training studio located in rural Gambrills. She is confident you will gain the results you are looking for utilizing revolutionary techniques that are designed specifically for people with injuries as well people who just want to get in shape in a safe environment.
Tina McDermott is passionate about fitness, nutrition, and overall wellness helping you achieve your best results injury free. She began her career in fitness in 2000 after an illness that claimed her life for more than 5 years. She decided she wasn’t going to allow this illness take over her life so she set out on a journey that has inspired, motivated and captured what it means to have whole body wellness.
When you work with Tina you don’t just get fitness and nutrition inspiration, you get the reasons why you should be doing them, how to do them and what you can do to be the most healthy you!