1. Entry Fee:
- Chamber Members and Non-Profits: $70
- All others
- Vendors may request multiple spaces, if sharing a booth, both exhibitors must fill out separate applications and note who you are sharing with. Entry fees will be deposited by the Greater Crofton Chamber of Commerce.
2. Weather: The festival is held rain or shine. There is no rain date. Fees will not be refunded for inclement weather.
3. Cancellation Policy: The fee is non-refundable.
4. Acceptable Vendors: Crafters with home-produced items or works of art will be accepted. Food vendors, non profits and local businesses will also be accepted. The Board reserves the right to accept or deny any vendor.
5. Vendor’s License: All vendors must possess a valid Maryland Sales Tax License or file a Concessionaire's Return, which is the responsibility of the vendor, not the Crofton Chamber of Commerce. A representative from Maryland's Comptroller's office may be onsite. For more information, please see the Comptroller of Maryland online HERE.
6. Food/Beverage Vendors: Fair participants selling any type of food (including bake sales) must secure a one-day permit from the Anne Arundel County Health Department. Applications may be obtained HERE. (Non-profit groups must supply a tax exempt number; for-profit groups must pay a fee.)
7. Assigned Spots: Participants are responsible for providing canopies, tables, chairs, and other display materials for their spot. ALL VENDORS MUST STAY IN THEIR DESIGNATED SPACES.
8. Setup and Take Down: Set up will be 7:00am- 9:00am when a Crofton Chamber of Commerce Board member will be on the grounds. This will ensure that everyone is setting up properly and in the correct designated space. At the end of the day, vendors are to vacate the grounds of the Country Club by 5:30 PM.
9. Parking: Your vehicle may be parked at your vendor spot for loading and unloading only. All vehicles must be removed from the Fairgrounds by 9:45AM. You may park in the vendor parking area if you will not be leaving during the festival, NO ONE WILL ENTER OR LEAVE THE VENDOR PARKING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10-4 FOR ANY REASON.
10. Trash: Vendors are responsible for the removal of all their own trash. Dumpsters will be available for use.
11. Pets: Animals are not allowed on the premises.
Applications must be received by September 21, 2015. They will be processed and spaces assigned in the order they are received. You will receive the vendor map via email by September 23, 2015.
If you have any questions or comments in the meantime, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the Festival!