Please send your resume via email to email@example.com.
Chill Axes Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervisory role during shifts where owners are not present;
- Supervisory coverage of shifts totaling at minimum 30 hours per week;
- Ensure phone and walk-in reservations are set-up and payment processed correctly;
- Ensure customer phone calls are answered in a timely manner and information given is accurate;
- Available to work events during off business hours with as no less than one week’s notice;
- Assistance with new employee training and oversight of current employee customer communications and customer training;
- Assistance with procuring event bookings with profit sharing structure TBD at time of hiring;
- Support setting up food truck relationships and marketing of events as they are planned;
- Monthly (at least) debrief and brainstorming meeting with owners;
- Other work related to the management and general business operations of Chill Axes as assigned.
Our goal is to convert this position into a full-time, salaried location manager role; however, as we are still a very new business our current compensation package is as follows:
- A signing bonus of $500*;
- An hourly pay rate of $15-$20 with a guaranteed minimum of 30 hours per week and a capped maximum of 39 hours per week;
- Cash tips as collected during each shift – 100% of the parties you assist if working solo, and an equal split of all other tips collected during your shift.
- Event booking incentive of TBD of reservation revenue (less taxes and system fees) for all group bookings over 10 people. Must be sourced, negotiated and booked by you. This does not preclude you from also working the event and being paid your hourly rate plus tips.
- A three-month performance and salary review;
- A guaranteed bonus of $500 at sixth month anniversary date.
Your weekly schedule will be provided using the Sling app by Friday of the week prior. Ultimately, we will look to you for assistance with scheduling.
We will work with you to plan weekend coverage two to three weeks in advance. One of us will be oncall to answer or help with anything needed and typically you will not be required to work both Friday and Saturday night.
Because this is a management role, we require that you are available most days and times. If you have time-off that you’d like to schedule, we will need at least three weeks notice for more than two consecutive days or an entire weekend off. You can add this to Sling and also email both of us with the request.
Onsite training will take place during the first month of shifts. Please bring completed paperwork and a blank I-9 with the required identification on your first day.
After one month of training we anticipate being able to schedule supervisory shifts and provide you with a key and alarm code.
First Aid certification is required prior to your first shift.
*Signing bonus payable in first payroll. Must complete at minimum three months of work or the bonus will be deducted from final payroll.
2126 Espey Ct
Suite A, Crofton MD 21114