Little Love Notes, LLC (LLN) is seeking a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Specialist to work part-time (20 hours per week) in its Crofton office located in Anne Arundel County. The primary function of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Specialist is to oversee the coordination of care, rehabilitation planning and proper documentation of all service delivery for each individual receiving PRP (Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program) services.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Responsible for oversight and co-facilitation of 60 hours of on-site training of all new direct care staff (Rehabilitation Coordinators/RC’s) required by COMAR regulations and the Joint Commission conformance standards.
• Responsible for co-facilitating orientation of all new hires to the COMAR, the Joint Commission and company policies/ procedures related to service delivery and documentation.
• Assist all new and existing RC’s with learning proper documentation protocols within the agency’s electronic health record.
• Train all RC’s on the required documentation standards and associated timelines set forth by COMAR regulations and the Joint Commission conformance standards. Such documents include but are not limited to, Screenings, Rehabilitation Assessments, Individual Rehabilitation Plans (IRP’s) and Encounter Notes.
• Provide ongoing training and support to RC’s related to the development and implementation of individual and group interventions that are tailored to the specific needs of the client(s).
• Ensure that rehabilitation services are sufficiently meeting the needs of individuals in the program on an ongoing basis.
• Maintain regularly scheduled group and individual supervision with all direct care staff that include relevant discussions and updates regarding both administrative and clinical issues.
• Enforce and comply with electronic documentation entry and approval timelines set forth by the agency.
• Prepare mid-month productivity reports for all RC’s to ensure agency benchmarks are being met.
• Collaborate with internal and external treatment team providers and maintain a multi-systemic approach to ensuring the dissemination of quality care of each individual being served.
• Identify and facilitate enrollment of all eligible clients into the program, via ongoing collaboration with the agency intake clinician, clinical supervisor and psychiatrist. Assist the Program Director in identifying and marketing to relevant referral sources that could benefit from PRP.
• Maintain accurate and current information on all client databases.
• Effectively respond to client emergencies and/or urgent needs.
• Monitor client satisfaction of services and ensure RC’s possess and utilize strong clinical/rehabilitative skills in delivery of services.
• Identify and develop group curriculum that are relevant to the demographic and clinical profile of the clients served.
• Maintain consistent and open communication with the Program Director on all relevant and pertinent clinical and administrative issues related to the program.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
• Must have Bachelor’s degree in Human Services Field (Ex: Counseling, Psychology, or Social Work).
• Required to be Licensed in the State of Maryland as LCSW-C and/or a Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner certified by U.S. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association.
• Master’s Degree in any Social Sciences disciplines is highly preferred but not required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and/or adults with mental health diagnosis.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, internet, EHR/EMR, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong time management skills, and reliable transportation.
• Position requires flexibility, organizational skills, creativity, and self-sufficiency.
Rate of pay- $25 per hour, Flexible hours
Please see attached application. Send application along with resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2126 Espey Ct
Suite A, Crofton MD 21114