11/2019 Position Title: Executive Assistant
Status: Part-Time (28 hrs/wk) Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Reports To: Chamber CEO
Summary: The role of the Executive Assistant is to work with and for the CEO, and work with the Board of Directors and the Membership in support of its mission. Key duties include: managing daily operations of the organization including implementation and administration of the policies and programs established by the Board of Directors. Attending appropriate chamber events and other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Greets visitors to the chamber office – provides customer service to walk in traffic.
• Answers and fields incoming phone calls.
• Manages accounts receivables and payables.
• Manages incoming/outgoing mail as well as electronic communications for the office & CEO.
• Controls office supplies and inventory.
• Maintains an inventory of office equipment and service contracts.
• Ensures that all proper chamber documentation is current: policies, insurance, state registration, etc.
• Maintains adequate records of all transactions and correspondence.
• Maintains and updates the chamber’s website and social media channels.
• Assists with member packets, certificates and letters.
• Maintains various calendars and ensures CEO is kept abreast of any upcoming events or meetings.
• Coordinates the securing of locations and speakers, marketing, promotion, executing of all special events and activities.
• Coordinates registration for special events via our CRM system and JotForm.
• Prepares settlement reports and makes deposits each week.
• Assembles monthly board member packets.
• Establishes and maintains ongoing effective communication with members and the community:
• Prepares and obtains content for the weekly/bi-weekly newsletter.
• Assists with press releases to the appropriate media channels as necessary.
• Prepares and distributes membership renewal invoices and past due letters on a monthly basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications /Skills Required: